Refilling bowl feeders situated at a high level
“Our production line requires some heavy parts to be loaded into a bowl feeder located in a high position. We need a safe easy way to refill the bowl feeder several times each shift.”
Sound familiar? Our Elevators are the solution.
Elevators are used to quickly, easily and safely refill bowl feeders that are located in difficult to reach and/or high positions in your production line.
- Refill bowl feeders more safely, quickly and easily
- Floor mounted storage bin provides low level access for refilling
- Elevator transports parts to the bowl feeder
- Perfect for heavy parts that are difficult to lift and load
- Perfect for production environments where bowl feeder needs to be located high up
- Storage bin can be static, driven by vibration or driven by conveyor belt
- Various options available to customise for your precise requirements.
What is an Elevator?
Elevators are used when there is a need to quickly, easily and safely refill bowl feeders that are located in difficult to reach and/or high positions in the production environment. The provide low level access to a storage bin, connected to the elevator that transports your components to the bowl feeder.
Our elevators are perfect for a production facility with a bowl feeder that is difficult to reach or in a high position.
Rather than struggle to refill the bowl feeder, with potentially heavy parts, the elevator allows operators to refill a storage bin at ground level, and transports the components to the bowl feeder.